Wapiti Enterprises is the expert in local roof cost estimates and all your roofing needs. Once we’ve inspected the roof and determined the best plan of action, either to repair or replace the roof system, we provide customers with a clear estimate of the roof costs.
Roof costs in Castle Rock, CO depend on many variables, from whether the plan is just to repair or replace the whole roof system. Roof repair and replacements as well as roof maintenance are critical in preserving the whole house. Neglecting to attend to damages results in different kinds of problems such as mold infestation on the ceiling, rotting of wood rafters and sheets and deterioration of the house due to leaks and seeping. Prevent this by calling us and let us inspect what needs to be done.
5 Major Components to Consider for Roof Costs in Castle Rock, CO.
Roof system replacement or major repairs are big investments. It’s important for homeowners, building owners and even building supervisors to be aware of the different components of a roof system to consider roof costs in Castle Rock, CO. The 5 major components to consider are:
- The covering comprised of any of these materials, asphalt or cedar shingles, cement or slate tiles, and metal roof. The covering protects the sheath underneath as well as being the first line of defense of the home from the elements. The type of covering is a major consideration when calculating roof costs in Castle Rock, CO and the area it covers.
- Sheathing are the boards or underlayment sheet materials that the shingles or tiles fasten to the roof rafters to cover the house.
- Roof structure is made of rafters and trusses to support the shingles and sheathing. This is the skeletal structure of the roof that keeps it in form.
- Flashing are metal sheets or other materials installed into the roofing’s different joints and valleys to prevent water seepage.
- Drainage, which includes the downspouts, are placed to shed the water to the ground or directly to the drainage system of the house going to the street drains.
Roof costs in Castle Rock, CO also consider the tearing off of the damaged shingles and sheathing as well as the labor costs. Wapiti Enterprises fully discloses in its estimates all the primary and incidental roof costs in Castle Rock, CO. The first step is to call and make the appointment to inspect your home, evaluate and give you the plan of action and alternatives.
Interested in knowing the cost of a new roof for your property?
Need a roof cost estimate or have questions…contact us today at (303) 921-2358.