Wapiti Enterprise provide wood shake roofing systems installation and repair services. Wood shake roofs are known to enhance the traditional colonial and rustic look. The shakes are made from different types of wood. Cedar and pine are the types most commonly used as shingles and shakes. Shakes are thicker than shingles.
This roofing system goes well with a variety of architectural designs as it provides a classic and natural character to the exterior of the house. Each shake roofing is unique as there are variations in color, width, thickness and cut of the wood. Your wood shake roofing contractor in Castle Rock, CO. will explain the advantage of the roofing system and ways to make it last longer with repair and maintenance.
Here are the advantages of the roofing system as explained by the expert wood shake roofing contractor in Castle Rock, CO.:
- Wood shake roof system is environmentally friendly if the shakes are harvested and processed in a sustainable method.
- Cedar is the choice of wood for shake roofing because it’s insect and UV rays/damage resistant characteristics. We recommend cedar because it can also withstand hail and heavy storms.
- As your wood shake roofing contractor in Castle Rock, CO., we recommend this roofing system because it is sturdy enough to withstand hail and heavy storms. It is a natural insulator because of the cell structure of the wood as it traps air in, keeping the interior of the house warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Wood shake roof system allows the attic to breathe, letting air circulate through small opening under the felt rows underlayment where the shakes are attached.
- Wood shake roof repair in Castle Rock, CO. and maintenance should be done immediately and periodically to preserve the roofing system. The roof’s lifespan is about 20 to 30 years with proper repair and maintenance.
- Wood shake roofing contractor in Castle Rock, CO. explains the installation process and ways to make the shake last longer. We also run you through the checking and evaluation process in case of damages.
- It adds to the resale value of the house as it builds the exterior design and character.
- Most wood shakes are treated with fire retardants. These should be periodically checked for moss and moisture build up.
Wapiti Enterprises will walk you through the process of installation or wood shake repair in Castle Rock, CO., so you’ll know your investment’s worth with the roofing system. Your wood shake roofing contractor in Castle Rock, CO. also provides appropriate warranties for factory defects and installation services to ensure our commitment to you, our customers.
Wapiti Enterprises offers customized plans for your roofing system…we offer many affordable roofing options in Castle Rock, CO.
Take the best plan of action and call Wapiti Enterprises and we’ll take care of the rest.
We are here to serve you, and solve all your roofing repair needs.
Contact us today at (303) 921-2358.